Velocity Urgent Care’sSM Affordable Self-pay Pricing
For patients without insurance, Velocity Urgent Care treats a variety of injuries and illnesses at set prices. Starting at $125, we get you in, seen quickly, and on your way with no surprises. Each self-pay pricing tier includes a review of your medical history, vital signs, a medical examination, and take-home instructions.
Terms and Conditions:
- Self-pay pricing may not be used in conjunction with insurance. Workers compensation and employer paid services are also excluded.
- The appropriate pricing tier is subject to the clinical assessment, medical decision making and professional discretion of the provider.
- Send-out lab tests, durable medical equipment, and additional services not listed will be discounted at 20% off standard charges.
- Payment in full is required at the time of service. We accept cash, credit cards and personal checks.
- Prices are effective December 1, 2017, and are subject to change without notice.
- Additional charges may apply due to complications and unforeseen circumstances.
- You will receive a receipt showing the date and payment received. Insurance claim forms will not be provided.
Tier 1: Clinical Visit with Instant Lab Test – $125
Flu, Cold, Fever or Fatigue
Insect Bites or Stings
Minor Allergic Reaction
Nail Infection or Fungus
Pink Eye or Stye
Rash or Poison Ivy
Scrapes or Abrasions
Strep or Sore Throat
Upper Respiratory Infection
Tier 2: Clinical Visit with Services – $195
Burn with Tissue Removal
Lower Respiratory Illness
Nebulizer or Breathing Treatment
Sprain or Strain
Tier 3: Clinical Visit with Procedure – $250
Foreign Object Removal
Fracture of Finger, Toe, or Rib
Ingrown Toenail Excision
Simple Abscess Incision and Drainage
Single Layer Sutures (Stitches)
Velocity Urgent CareSM also accepts all major insurance plans. Pricing subject to change without notice. Rules and conditions apply. Prompt pay discounts cannot be used in conjunction with insurance and does not apply to workers compensation or employer paid services.